Rascals Barbados is of the island’s leading beach bars and restaurant. It is known as a great place to enjoy great food, great cocktails and Barbados amazing beach culture. Set at the center of the action on the beautiful Brandon’s Beach. Rascals has an extensive menu which include spicy flying fish, chicken and pastas dishes.
Rascals Barbados is the closes beach bar to the Bridgetown cruise terminal. This makes it the ideal location for visitors who drop into the island on the many cruise ships every year. It really is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner by the spectacular turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
About Rascals Barbados Restaurant
Rascals Barbados Beach Bar and Restaurant is located on a stretch of spectacular white sand beach at Brandon’s on Barbados spectacular West Coast. This cozy little restaurant and bar specialise in Barbadian, Caribbean, International, Seafood and American cuisine served in a beautiful outdoor setting.
The breathtaking beauty of the perfect beach and spectacular turquoise waters is further enhanced by the casual dress code which adds to the relaxed laid back atmosphere. This delightful restaurant is open for lunch and dinner everyday.
Rascals Barbados Restaurant Sample Menu
- Fish Cakes – 5 cod fish cakes mixed in Bajan season batter, deep fried and served with spicy home made dip.
- Chicken Tenders – tenders of chicken seasoned battered and deep fried, Served with spicy honey mustard dip
- Samosas – 4 per serving – Sautéed vegetables in curry wrapped in delicate film pastry. Served with mango chutney
- Wings – 3 Chicken wings prepared in our special homemade sauce. Choice of Buffalo, Jerk or BBQ
Salads Wraps & Sandwiches
- Garden Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Fiesta Fish Fajitas – 2 Bajan style seasoned flying fish fried, topped with salad wrapped in tortilla skin with tartar sauce
- Fiesta Chicken Fajitas – 5oz Sliced chicken breast sautéed with onions, sweet peppers in a spice blend. Topped with salad and wrapped in a flour tortilla skin
- Flying Fish Club – 1 Double decker style Bajan seasoned fried flying fish, topped with lettuce and tomato & cheese, sautéed with tartar sauce
- Jerked Chicken Sandwich – 5oz chicken breast marinated in jerk spice, grilled and served on a Hoagie
- Rascals Burger – 4oz beef patty grilled to your liking
- Jerk Burger – 4oz beef patty seasoned with homemade jerk spice mixture and grilled to your liking
- Flying Fish – 2 Bajan style seasoned flying fish, fried or steamed
- Fish of the day – 5oz steak fish lightly seasoned, fried or grilled and topped with garlic, lime and sweet chili sauce
- Grilled Chicken Breast – 5oz boneless breast rubbed with Cajun spices, grilled and glazed with a hoisin orange and ginger sauce
- Rascals Ribs – 8oz Rack of double glazed pork ribs baked in local beer & signature rub, char grilled and sopped with our homemade BBQ rum or honey ginger BBQ sauce
- Macaroni Pie
- Garlic Bread
- Breadfruit (seasonal)
- Ice Cream
- Homemade Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Cake
- Cheese Cake
Please NB: This is a sample menu items on the menu may change.
Hotels Close To Rascals Barbados Restaurant
The House hotel is located about 10 minutes from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about The House Hotel Barbados
Treasure Beach Hotel is located about 10 minutes from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Treasure Beach Hotel Barbados
Tamarind Cove hotel is located about 9 minute away from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Tamarind Cove Hotel
Beach View Hotel is located about 9 minutes away from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Beach View Hotel in Barbados
Crystal Cove Hotel is conveniently located 7 minutes from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Crystal Cove Hotel in Barbados
Waves Hotel is located about 4 minutes away from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Waves Beach Hotel
Restaurants In Close Proximity to Rascals Barbados
Chefette restaurant is located about 5 minutes away from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about Chefette Restaurants
La Cabane restaurant is located about 5 minutes away from Rascals Barbados Restaurant. Learn more about La Cabane Restaurant