Tapas Restaurant Barbados is a trendy restaurant located on Barbados South Coast. Ideally located just a few feet away from the edge of the turquoise waters… the restaurant does not only offer breathtaking views but also exceptional service and delectable cuisine. The restaurant feature a wide variety of Tapas dishes, along with an international menu with a fusion of Italian and Caribbean flavour.
Tapas is definitely a favorite with both locals and visitors alike… Now chef Franco Parisi is introducing a wide selection of exotic dishes design to complement the existing a la carte’ and Tapas menu.
About Tapas Restaurant Barbados
Tapas Restaurant Barbados is located on Hastings Main Road in Christ Church. The restaurant specialise in International, Italian and Tapas cuisine served from a wonderful beachfront open-air setting. The relax atmosphere at Tapas restaurant is enhanced by the casual dress code that’s in effect. The restaurant is open for lunch Monday to Sunday from 11:30 am to 3:00pm.
It is open for dinner from 6:00 to 10:30pm, there is also a Tapas menu served from 11:30 am to 10:30pm daily and until 12:00 midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
Tapas Restaurant Barbados Sample Menu
- Antipasto – Selection of cured meats and Vegetables. Served with Focaccia bread.
- Beef Carpaccio (Raw) – Thinly Sliced Angus Beef with Rocket & Parmesan Shavings
- Parmigiana – Layers of Baked Eggplant, Tomato & Parmesan Cheese
- Ceviche – Mixed Seafood
- Croquette – With Ham & Mozzarella
- Empanadas – With Sausage & Cheese
- Shrimp Panko – With sweet chili
- Spice Rubbed or Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) – Served Simply Grilled to catch all the flavor of the Mahi-mahi or rubbed with spices: The Perfect Combination between the Salty Spicy Fish and the sweetness of the Mango Salsa.
- Jumbo Shrimp – Pan Fried Tiger Jumbo shrimp with Seafood Risotto (dolphin, Squid, shrimp in fish stock)
- Seared Tuna (Raw) – Sashimi Centre – cut yellow thin Tuna in Soya & Wasabi Sesame Seeds with Chinese cabbage, Ginger, Garlic & Soy Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin – Wrapped in Parma Ham & Jerk Seasoning with Ratatouille of Eggplant, Peppers, Zucchini & Mash Potatoes
- Tapas Surf Turf – Angus Beef Tenderloin and Jumbo Shrimp on Skewer with three onions mash potatoes and green peppercorn sauce
- Chocolate amaretto pyramid, studded with almond chilli brittle and rose essence ice cream
- Mascarpone cream nestle with coffee lady fingers biscuit, in a tuile basket and expresso creme anglaise
Please NB: This is a sample menu items on the menu may change.
Hotels Close To Tapas Restaurant Barbados
Blue Horizon Hotel is located about 3 minutes away from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Blue Horizon Hotel Barbados
Accra Beach Hotel is located about 3 minutes away from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Accra Hotel Barbados
Pirates Inn Hotel is a small hotel located a about 1 minute away from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Pirates Inn Barbados
Soco Hotel is conveniently located 1 minutes from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Soco Hotel Barbados
Sugar Bay All-Inclusive Hotel is conveniently located 4 minutes from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Sugar Bay Barbados All-Inclusive Hotel
Coconut Court is located approximately 2 minute away from Tapas Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Coconut Court Barbados Beach Hotel
Restaurants In Close Proximity to Tapas Restaurant Barbados
Chefette Restaurants have an extensive menu which include boasted chicken, pizzas, rotis made with genuine curry from India, burgers, ice creams and so much more. Learn more about Chefette Restuarant
Just Grillin Barbados is an open air relaxed restaurant that has consistently provided its customers with high quality grilled food at some fantastic prices. Learn more about Just Grillin Restuarant Barbados
Bubbas Sports Bar and Restaurant is regarded as one of the finest sports bars and restaurants on the island. This restaurant offers an unbeatable combination of atmosphere and cuisine. Learn more about Bubbas Restaurant Barbados
Mama Mia Italian Deli & Pizzeria the home of authentic Italian pizza from the deck oven. Visit this delightful restaurant where the aroma of freshly brewed coffee greets you. Learn more about Mama Mia Restuarant Barbados