Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados is the restaurant of the refurbish historic Atlantis hotel. This historic hotel property and restaurant overlooks the spectacular beauty of Bathsheba one of Barbados most picturesque and idyllic spots.
Now under the same management as the charming Little Good Harbour Hotel the Atlantis Hotel Restaurant…still prides itself on offering a fabulous dining experience, especially with its legendary Sunday and Wednesday buffet lunches.
These lunches feature a varied menu that highlights many of the island’s traditional dishes jazzed up and spiced up… At Atlantis Hotel restaurant its delicious food is matched only by the breathtaking beauty of Barbados rugged East Coast.
About Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados
The Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados is located within the Atlantis Hotel in the picturesque Tent Bay in Bathsheba St. Joseph. This restaurant specialises in Caribbean and Barbadian cuisine served in a delightful indoor and outdoor setting.
The relaxed ambiance is further enhanced by the casual dress code that is in effect, plus there is a bar and parking facilities on location. This delightful restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner from midday to 11 pm Monday to Sunday.
Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados Sample Menu
- Pickled sea-cat – on avocado & tomato salad
- Conch fritters – with red pepper relish
- Bajan fried chicken skewers – with pepper sauce aioli
- Coconut fried shrimp – with mango salsa
- Seared scallops – with fried okra & plantain coulis
- Salt fish spring rolls – with lemon, cucumber & bonnie pepper sauce
- Tossed garden salad – with red pepper vinaigrette
- Tomato & hearts of palm salad – with green beans, red onions & basil vinaigrette
- Spinach & beetroot salad – bacon bits, orange segments, almonds & passion fruit dressing
- Jerk pork salad – with star fruit dressing
- Curried yam & pineapple croquettes – with golden apple chutney
- Cold cocktail salads – served with our local lettuce and Mount Gay Marie Rose sauce
- Choice of spinach rice, fries, yam pie, candied sweet potato or breadfruit chips. Catch of the day fried or grilled – with bajan seasoning butter sauce or daily salsa
- Roasted black belly lamb – with thyme & garlic gravy
- Fricassee of rabbit – with larragon sauce
- Grilled lobster – with Creole butter
- Free range chicken breast & leg – fried or roasted
- Spiced rub pork chop – with pineapple glaze
- Flying fish – with chives, red onions, spinach, fettuccine & cream
- Garlic roasted egg plant – with rosemary, char grilled vegetables, linguine & olive oil
- Seafood lasagne – with salad
- Served with Dahl pourri skins OR basmati rice
- Chicken-Beef-Channa & Lentil-Shrimp-Goat
- Rum Cake
- Island Fruit Salad
Please NB: This is a sample menu, items on the menu may change.
Hotels Close To Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados
Roundhouse Inn Barbados is located about 5 minutes from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant. Learn more about Roundhouse Inn
Sea U Guest House is located about 1 minute from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Sea U Guest House Barbados
Santosha Barbados is a small B and B located about 11 minutes away from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Santosha Barbados
Sugar Cane Club is conveniently located 26 minutes from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Sugar Cane Club Barbados
Little Good Harbour is located 27 minutes from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Little Good Harbour Barbados
Cobblers Cove hotel is located about 28 minutes away from Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados. Learn more about Cobblers Cove Barbados
Restaurants In Close Proximity to Atlantis Hotel Restaurant Barbados
Chefette Restaurants have an extensive menu that includes boasted chicken, pizzas, Rotis made with genuine curry from India, burgers, ice creams and so much more. Learn more about Chefette Restaurants
Roundhouse Inn Restaurant and Bar is a splendid restaurant with a breathtaking view of Barbados rugged East Coast. Here you can enjoy cooling ocean breezes. Learn more about Round House Inn Restaurant and Bar
Sand Dunes Bar and Restaurant in Barbados is a relaxed eatery located on the East Coast Road. This casual restaurant offers delicious Barbadian cuisine. Learn more about Sand Dunes Restaurant
Chill’n Breeze restaurant located at Barclay Park on the East Coast Road specialises in delicious Barbadian and Caribbean cuisine. Learn more about Chill’n Breeze Restaurant
The Fish Pot Restaurant is located at the charming Little Good Harbour Hotel. The Fish Pot is a welcome alternative to the more traditional restaurants on the upmarket west coast. Learn more about The Fish Pot Restaurant
The Fisherman’s Pub in Speightstown near the fish market has stood the test of time. It has been a familiar landmark in this northern town for over thirty years. Learn more about Fisherman’s Pub Restaurant