This riding trail offers a full view of the Scotland District and the scenic East Coast. The One Hour Country Side Trail takes our riders through the unspoiled country side with spectacular and breath taking views of 4 different parishes. Historic sites such as The Morgan Lewis Mill and Shorey Village with the rugged East Coast as a back drop.
Our riders also rides through a local fruit orchard were they can stop and sample fruits in season. It really is a great way to experience the country side of Barbados.
Click the Banner Below To Book For The Number of Persons in Your Party
NB: Clicking on the buttons below allows you to pay your booking fee securely. The book now button takes you directly to PayPal secure servers.
What is Included With These Barbados Horseback Rides
All of the above rides are inclusive of a private guide, hard hats, instructions, refreshments and transportation when needed. Please note there has to be a minimum of 2 riders for transportation to become effective.
Barbados Horseback Riding Requirements
Here are the requirements for horseback riding…
- Riders should be approximately 220 lbs.
- Enclose shoes and long slacks are recommended
- Groups should be two persons minimum and four persons maximum
- Persons should be (4) years and over to participate on tours
Barbados Horseback Riding Booking Cancellation Policy
- Bookings cancelled with more than 48 hours notice incur a 10% administrative charge on deposit.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours but with more than 24 hours notice incur a 50% charge on deposit.
- Bookings cancelled same day or no shows result in deposit being non-refundable.