Explore the hills of the Scotland District in Barbados with this one hour to one and a half hour trail. This trail offers participants a spectacular panoramic view of the basin of the East and North of Barbados. The ride then goes down to the beautiful Morgan Lewis Beach.
Click the Banner Below To Book For The Number of Persons in Your Party
NB: Clicking on the buttons below allows you to pay your booking fee securely. The book now button takes you directly to PayPal secure servers.
What is Included With These Barbados Horseback Rides
All of the above rides are inclusive of a private guide, hard hats, instructions, refreshments and transportation when needed. Please note there has to be a minimum of 2 riders for transportation to become effective.
Barbados Horseback Riding Requirements
Here are the requirements for horseback riding…
- Riders should be approximately 220 lbs.
- Enclose shoes and long slacks are recommended
- Groups should be two persons minimum and four persons maximum
- Persons should be (4) years and over to participate on tours
Barbados Horseback Riding Booking Cancellation Policy
- Bookings cancelled with more than 48 hours notice incur a 10% administrative charge on deposit.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours but with more than 24 hours notice incur a 50% charge on deposit.
- Bookings cancelled same day or no shows result in deposit being non-refundable.